Worldline is the European leader in digital payments and number four worldwide, powered by over 20,000 employees in more than 50 countries.
Every day, our technology provides the trusted infrastructure for millions of people and businesses around the world - and we re just getting started.
We are on an exciting journey to lead the way towards the next frontier of payments. Our ambitions are extraordinarily high, and we need the best people in the world to bring them to life people like you.
So if you are a highly skilled Product Owner looking to make a real impact on the world, join our journey!
Are you looking for a new challenge and an opportunity to further advance your skills and career in a great working environment?
If you are a highly-motivated individual with a genuine interest in technology a passion to deliver cutting-edge products, we have the perfect job for you! We are seeking a strong software Product Owner to work with our dream team environment in order to
deliver the best software solutions to our innovative and industry-leading products.
Your day-to-day responsibilities include
- Provide vision and direction to the Agile development Squad throughout the project and elicit the requirements.
- Build, Plan and prioritize product and technical feature backlog
- Manage the Squad's Roadmap and budget through Project Management Skills (Burn Up - ROI - Visual Roadmaps - Risk Assessment)
- Manage the Squad's Backlog and the Iterative Planning of the User Stories
- Find the right balance between Functional and Non-Functional Requirements added to the sprint, so that both functionality and reliability of the product increase
- Strongly Collaborate and Communicate with internal and external stakeholders
- Technology watch - Innovations is an important aspect of the job, and you're first line to propose them
- Managing platform risks and evolutions (Kill the Technical Debt)
- Be the guardian together with the Scrum Master of the Agile principles, and convey them to the Squad
Who are you?
- Bachelor or Master with relevant experience in technology industry
- Disruptive - Bearer of new ideas - Adaptive mindset
Adapt to change)
- Outstanding communication, presentation and leadership skills
- Excellent organizational and time management skills
- Sharp analytical and problem-solving skills
- Creative thinker with a vision - Open for the change
- Able to arbitrate and make fast decisions
- Last gate to PROD deliveries of final products
- A previous experience as a Product Owner would be a strong success factor
Perks & benefits
Next to a rewarding salary, we offer you the following local benefits in this role :
- A strong focus on Continuous Deployment / Continuous Integration
- Joining a company with a strong diversified and multicultural environment
- A reliable tooling suite & environment
- To become the best version of yourself, we put a strong emphasis on personal growth with training, coaching and internal mobility
Taking part in shaping the future of payments !
Grow with us, create tomorrow
At Worldline, we are dedicated to helping our people unlock their full potential - both professionally and personally. With comprehensive training and development programs, expert communities, and global mobility programs, you will always be able to develop and grow at Worldline - wherever you want to go and whatever you want to do.
We also offer flexible hours and remote working, to empower you to be your best self at work and at home. 8 in 10 Worldliners consider Worldline a friendly place to work, and 9 in 10 are satisfied with the training & development they receive.
Worldline is proud to be an Equal Opportunity employer. We do not discriminate based upon race, religion, colour, national origin, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth, or related medical conditions), sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, status as an individual with a disability, or other applicable legally protected characteristics.