Manager Finance (French speaking Public market)
Can’t wait to make an impact on the world? You’re not alone. Join us in driving progress in the working world and beyond.
Your journey with us
Given our growth and ambitions, we are currently looking for a French Speaking Manager Public Sector with focus on Risk Advisory finance .
Together with the dynamic, multidisciplinary team of motivated colleagues; you are responsible in offering tailor-made solutions to our clients which have direct impact on their day to day working environment.
- Work in the Public Sector for Risk Advisory services, Lead client projects independently or within a team and engaging the team to deliver high quality output
- Build and maintain strong relationships with clients and understanding and anticipating client needs based on a strong understanding of Public Institutions specific requirements
- Deliver a portfolio of finance or operational, organization and process risk-related engagements (e.g. organizational or thematic audits) across our business, including effective project and people management on client engagements and working seamlessly and collaboratively with colleagues in other parts of the organization
- Have a broad perspective of potential issues encountered when managing diverse teams and the strategies to overcome them;
having a clear understanding of the firm’s commitment to creating a more inclusive culture organization
Direct, review and present client reports and presentations
You will be part of the future development of the team and the services for Public Sector, which includes serving as a career counselor, taking decisions on people management and business development focus and developing strong proposals for our (potential) clients.
You will also take on a key role in the further development of Deloitte in the French speaking market.
Let’s talk about you
- You obtained a master degree
- You have a strong financial and / or operational risk background and 6+ years of relevant work experience; experience in consulting is a clear asset
- You have a passion, proven experience in and knowledge of public accounting and / or public sector processes and organizations
- You are a hands-on person, result-oriented and quality-driven and you have outstanding analytical and problem solving skills and are eager to learn
- You have excellent project and time management skills, as well as social and communication skills
- You have extensive experience with directing, preparing, reviewing and presenting client proposals, reports and presentations
- You can influence clients, teams and individuals positively, lead by example and establish confident relationships with increasingly senior people.
Acting as a trusted advisor is one of your core habits
- You easily understand the key objectives for clients and Deloitte, align people to those objectives and set priorities and direction
- French is your mother tongue and you are fluent in English. Knowledge of Dutch is a plus.
- Certifications like CIA, CISA, Prince 2 or PMP are a clear asset.
Our Risk Advisory practice is a global leader in helping clients manage risk and uncertainty from the boardroom to the network.
We provide a broad array of services that allow our clients around the world to better measure, manage and control risk to enhance the reliability of systems and processes throughout their organization.
Within the Finance & Operations Risk Transformations (FORT) team , you will be part of the purchasing service line specialising in S&P activities.
We guide and support our clients in transforming their purchasing departments into world-class departments. Our approach consists of organisational transformation projects and temporary staff.
Who is Deloitte? World-leading professional services firm, we offer value added services in audit & assurance, risk advisory, accounting, tax & legal, consulting and financial advisory.
5000 dedicated professionals, active in +10 offices throughout the country, take great pride in supporting our clients with multidisciplinary expertise, industry knowledge, and innovative solutions.
We offer services to a wide variety of clients, from national and international companies, small, fast-growing and large organizations to public institutions and governmental authorities.
Be the true you! We foster diversity and inclusion and encourage you to bring your authentic self to work. Explore, question and collaborate while building a career that inspires and energies you.
Never stop growing! Diversity of thought makes us stronger. At Deloitte, we tailor a personalized learning experience, offering you the opportunity to grow at your own pace and achieve maximum impact.
We practice what we preach! As a Purpose-led organisation, at the heart of everything we do is a set of timeless principles and .
Life looks different for each of us, so we created a varied benefits package that you can tap into :
- My Benefits My Choice , a flexible rewards plan tailored to your lifestyle and priorities
- Sustainable transport options offered by Mobility Deloitte
- Flexible work arrangements for all and initiatives supported by Parents Deloitte
- Wellbeing tips and activities powered by Energise Deloitte
- Topped off with other health benefits and insurance opportunities
Empowering our employees with flexible work arrangements remains essential in today's reality :
- Hybrid workplace : combination of home office and on-site (+10 offices in Belgium or client's premises).
- Part-time employment : all our jobs are open to part-time work under a 90% or 80% regime