Key Roles & Responsibilities
- Participate and assist in projects together with the customer in an Agile environment.
- Take part in the squad’s Scrum ceremonies
- Keep track of and introduce new technologies within our App Runtime domain
- Own and Evolve out some key technologies : ELK, Ansible, Terraform, ActiveMQ, AWS
- Document and transfer the necessary knowledge to build and operations squads
- Assist developers with on boarding their applications on our platform
- Always think and reason from a customer’s perspective
- Solve L3 incidents and problems
- Experience : You have worked in a similar role and have a good and broad understanding of ElasticSearch in all it’s aspects.
- Experience in deploying and maintaining an ElasticSearch platform both in private cloud and public cloud.
- Good understanding of Ansible, Terraform, ActiveMQ and AWS are a plus.
- Feel at ease with automation (Ansible / Terraform) and adhere to the principles of IaC.
- Willing to invest time and effort to learn new technologies.
Knowing your way around technologies like CI / CD, Gitlab, Java, F5, Axway APIGW are nice to have.
- Team player : You are open to ideas and share yours with colleagues in a respectful way. You can work in group, but also individually.
- Clear Communication : You are an excellent communicator and with strong affinity for transparency.
- Service minded : You always think and act with the customer in mind.
- Passion : Passionate about technology and have a strong foundation and interest in IT.
- Helpful : Committed to the squad, open to help others.
- Language : English