Supply Chain And Strategic Procurement Leader
The Procurement and Supply chain manager will have the following responsibilities :
- You will effectively develop and manage procurement strategy on collaboratively developed product.
- You will be responsible of ensure the smooth roll out of the Supply Chain structure to maintain stock keeping strategy in warehouse.
- You will lead and play an important role in the digitization process within this company
- You will reinforce the cooperation between the different countries : make sure they work together towards the same Supply chain & Procurement strategy
- You will work closely with internal stakeholders when sourcing new suppliers. Together you will define opportunities for cost optimization and ensure your plans and ideas are implemented
- You will put in place best practices / ways of working / training's between the different countries
- You will help define KPI's that will lead to a successful supply chain & procurement department
The Procurement and Supply chain manager has the following profile :
- You have a Master, Bachelor degree or the equivalence in experience
- You have at least 5 years of experience in an industrial Distribution sector
- You have Strong Project / Process management skills
- You have experience in implementing and using standard strategic sourcing processes
- You have strong people management skills
- You are fluent in English. German, Italian or Dutch is a plus
- You are strong in communication, organization, and detail-oriented with strong leadership skills
- You are flexible to travel
The offer : Join a company that
Join a company that
- is constantly developing in innovation and where there's a big investment in employees.
- that offers flexibility
- that can allow you to grow in Belgium or abroad
- an attractive package that is market conform